Friday, January 6, 2012

Brew A Cup Of Tea


I cannot sit and chat with you,
the way I'd like to do.
So brew yourself a cup of tea,
I'll think of you,
you think of me.


Sandy Clough

Anna French-bird in the bush wallpaper

Susan Rios

goldfish Wilfredde Glehn

Tumblr

Bellefleur


Bellefleur


Victoria Magazine

Tumblr

Trouvais -blog--World Of Interiors




The Cafe by Dave DeJoode



Sandy Clough

I had a little tea party
This afternoon at three.
'Twas very small-
Three guest in all-
Just I, myself and me.
Myself ate all the sandwiches,
While I drank up the tea;
'Twas also I who ate the pie
And passed the cake to me.
~Jessica Nelson North

Keira~In Atonement



Jane Austin House


My garden blooms with roses rare,
 And trees where nestlings mate.
In early spring when soft winds sigh,
Around my garden gate.

A rustic seat is hidden where,
Both joys and sorrows wait.
Where trumpet vine and daffodils,
Bloom round my garden gate.

When woes beset on every hand,
And sorrow seems my fate.
I grab my hat and spend an hour,
Beside my garden gate.

I bid my troubles all adieu,
Until a later date.
And find a peaceful haven there,
Beside my garden gate.
~ Blanche Elder Crispin~

Tasha Tudor

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Clara,
First I have to say, THANK YOU for finding me and for following. I'm now following you and so thrilled to do so. You have a lovely beautiful Rosewalk Cottage..I am adding you to my side bar so I can peek in as soon as you have a new post! Second, I love your name, Clara is a beautiful name. Thank you again..I see we have so much in common, Tasha Tudor, Garding, Victoria..all things beautiful.
Have a lovely day,
~Shirley

Rosewalk Cottage said...

Thank you Shirley and I am glad I found you. You are my very first comment. I've never had a blog before and this is all so new to me.
Thank you again,
Clara

Nella said...

Dear Clara, thank you so much for adding me to your blog roll....I am so happy, as I really didn't think anyone was reading it!!! I just started my blog in July and am just getting into the workings of it and have so much to learn...Yours is just lovely and I shall be visiting often. N.xo

Mark Norkaitis said...

Love your blog! Im so happy I got a chance to look! Im now a follower!

Mark @ room363

Mary said...

Oh Clara, how pretty! Your new blog is a beautiful respite from a busy day. I think we like many of the same things, and I enjoyed seeing all the lovely images you have taken and gathered. Best of luck! xoxo

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you. ~Clara~