Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Garden Image

Good Morning. I am doing a little dreaming of gardening this morning. Even though we have had beautiful weather for weeks now, we can't plant for another five weeks. The first week in April is when it is safe and no more danger of frost. Sometimes I jump the gun and sure enough it will freeze. Oh well...I think I will make a cup of tea and sit out on my back porch and dream...Want to join me?



I found two of this pretty teacup and saucers at my local thrift shop. Royal Stafford made in England.



Here are a few of my favorite gardening images to enjoy while you are sipping your tea.


Grimshaw~Summer

Tumblr


Garden Shed


Tumblr


Marjolein Bastin


Beehive
The Secret Life Of Bees
 




Tumblr

American Song Birds


Tumblr

Spring Poster

Art.com


Old granddad rabbit is checking his eggs. It must be getting close to Easter.

Hope you have a lovely day.~Clara

I am joining Friends Sharing Tea


 



10 comments:

Denise said...

First time visiting your blog.So nice to "meet" you.I am now your new follower :)I am joining you today through Sandy's Tea hop.Darling,fun post. Denise

Antiques And Teacups said...

What a wonderful post! I love your apple orchard teacups and your garden dreaming photo collection is lovely! I love Marjolein Bastien. Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Clara,
Your teacup is simply charming! I love the photo of the red wagon with the flowering plant in it. Would you mind very much adding my link to your post? Thanks for joining me for tea and have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lavender Cottage said...

Hi Clara
I'm glad you got your blog fixed, I'd visited a couple of times and couldn't comment. Your new teacups are nice and I enjoyed all the photos you shared.
Judith

Magnolia Cottage said...

Hi Clara,
Everything looks so lovely. I especially love your pretty teacups & bunny plate and the photo of the Victorian lady gazing out the window. Have a wonderful evening.

Lisa

romance-of-roses said...

Clara, what a peaceful post, went through it twice. I truly enjoyed it and of course always enjoy Marjolein Bastin. That bunny is right getting close to Easter. Hugs...Lu

Johanna said...

Hi Clara,
thank you for your visit and your sweet comment. Your new tea cup is really charming. And you share so many wonderful garden photos. I am just in the same situation. Would love to start because the weather is nice, but its better to wait some more weeks. May be I will seed tomatoes in the house. I love the photo with the pinkt roses and the little bird. So cute.
Best greetings, Johanna

Micupoftea~ said...

Hello Clara, What nice photos....love the bunny plate and the bee skep. Happy March~
SHawn

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Gorgeous teacups - love the bunny on the plate! I jump the gun a lot too - although because it is warm early here it is hard not to! We are supposed to have a few days at 80 degrees! I'll be like one of your wonderful pictures said -'I'm in the garden'! Love the images - thank you for sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
Kathy

Michelle2Ls said...

While doing a mad google search this morning for a china pattern name, I came across your blog. The photos and music were so soothing.
It's beautiful. I will be back!

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you. ~Clara~