Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lacey, Gauzy, So Delicate

Cool Breeze

The breath of the wind gently weaving through the trees.
Bending the reeds and grasses, Whispering across waters.
Shaping the clouds above, carrying the birds aloft.
Swirling song through space Time stands still.
A peaceful respite Cool breeze; so quiet.

Phillip Hunter Davis

Interior Dezine

Truehow

Paul's Home Fashion


Product Of France

Tumblr

Pinterest

 source~Google

When I was a child I would lie in bed and watch the lace curtains billow and dance when the breeze caught them just right.


source~Google

Lace Curtain~Google

Earth Stripe~Rowan Knits

Source~Google

I am joining Faded Charm for White Wednesday


Have a lovely day. ~Clara

http://www.pinterest.com/emptyspool/

4 comments:

Lavender Cottage said...

Hello Clara
They're all so pretty...sigh. My lace and sheer curtains are gone and replaced by California shutters.
Judith

laurie said...

beautiful photos, I love a photo of a cat in the window too

Connie said...

You have a beautiful blog. I love the lace curtains. Don't they just take you back to visiting grandma's house. Come visit me, my door is always open at crafty-home-cottage.blogspot.com Your newest follower and fan, Connie

Micupoftea~ said...

Beautiful pics, Clara! Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy St PAttys Day~

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you. ~Clara~