Thursday, March 15, 2012

You Can Never Have Too Many Rabbits

The Days Of Spring

The days of Spring are here, Warm, sunny days are near, Flowers and bees, and birds in trees. The days of spring are here.~unknown

This cute rabbit and birdhouse was a gift from my husband a few Easters ago.

The stamp on the bottom~Mud Pie

My little blue birdie came from Tuesday Morning. He didn't cost much but he sure is sweet.

Fiesta cup and daisy saucer came from a local store called The Vintage Swag. All of the proceeds from their sales go to animal rescue. How nice is that?

Mark on bottom of saucer.

Bottom of cup

This sweet little bead board chest came from Walmart and I replaced the knobs. I also love to collect  Botanical pieces . (love the pretty bugs and flowers).Tuesday Morning and TJMAXX















I hope your Friday is as beautiful as the weather we have been having here. It has been in the 70's with sunshine all week. ~Clara

4 comments:

janice15 said...

I love your Mr. Bunny and your new bird, I just saw something like that at the local nursery..I think they were 5.99 or 6.99 very sweet indeed...your bird house with the bees and flowers is to cute I just love it all..thankyou for sharing with love Janice

Tracy said...

Love your bunny, bird & the birdhouse. Very charming!

Diane said...

What a pretty post. Love your spring treasures especially the bunny! Diane

Sherry said...

What a cute bunny! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you. ~Clara~