Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Having Tea With Mcgregor Rabbit

Secret Information

Would you like to know a secret?
Well, I'll tell you one I know:
The Easter's Bunny's coming,
My mama told me so.

He'll bring a basket filled with eggs
And leave it in my yard,
And I will find it Easter morn,
If I look very hard.

I shouldn't tell my secret
But I think it should be shared
You ought to know that Bunny's coming.
So you can be prepared!

Unknown


This cute rabbit was a gift from Mr. Rosewalk Cottage a few Easters ago.


The stamp on the bottom~Mud Pie






Stamp on bottom of plate


Jam Pot I found at a shop on Hilton Head Island
I enjoy collecting Botanical pieces . (love the pretty bugs and flowers


Stamp on bottom








Fiesta cup came from a local store called The Vintage Swag. All of the proceeds from their sales go to animal rescue.




A birds nest I got a Tuesday Morning was just the right size for Mcgregor's basket.





Thank you for stopping by have a beautiful and Happy Easter.
~Clara

9 comments:

Denise said...

So beautiful,I love it all.Denise

JoAnne Weisser said...

That's a very handsome rabbit ~ must be from a handsome man! : ). You have so many pretty dishes. I especially love the Chippendale plate!

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

What a lovely blog! So glad to have found you. ; )
~Michele

Bernideen said...

What a lovely Easter presentation! Love Mr. Bunny. Thanks for linking to Friends sharing Tea and have a wonderful weekend!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Enjoyed your tea with Mr. Rabbit. So much fun to see your pretty things.
Nancy

Ruth...Time Was Antiques said...

What a lovely spring/Easter table! Love your bunny and your china goes so nicely together!
Cheers!
R

A Brit in Tennessee said...

How precious !
Your rabbits and table-settings are just the prettiest.
We share a love for all things old, especially English dinnerware.
Hope you have a wonderful Easter.
~Jo

Nella said...

Dear Clara, you know how much I admire vintage china....this collection inspired by bunnies is so pretty....I managed to save and put away my boys Royal Dolton Bunnykins which they received from their Grandmother when they were born. Wonder if they will want it someday? Have a blessed Easter season, and joyous Spring. N.xo

janice15 said...

O my such lovely things for the Easter Bunny to see...I wish you a most wonderful Easter...God Bless..with love Janice

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you. ~Clara~