Tuesday, April 24, 2012

White Potpourri

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Confucius



The front of an old drawer from a vintage sewing cabinet.


Old chippie white farmhouse door
 

Vintage white wicker chair in the window.


romantic lace curtains


White Spirea blossoms in a birds nest and my little brown birdie from a little shop called The Squirrels Nest .


White Azaleas in Azalea Park in Summerville, SC.


I took this photo last month when this Dogwood tree was just starting to bloom.


Two Meeting Street Inn in Charleston, SC.


Interesting Architecture on top of a building, on the river in Savannah.

 A house in Charleston, South Carolina

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice week.
~Clara
 

6 comments:

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Every picture is gorgeous!!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How refreshing! White is always stylish!

Rowan said...

Love the white wicker chair and the lace curtain. The more I keep seeing of Charleston and Savannah the more I want to visit them. It's becoming a definite idea for a trip next year!

Siret said...

I love your 'white details', they are beautyful!
Many greetings, Siret

Jeri Landers said...

I am happy to have found this most enchanting place this morning. Just lovely to see, especially with that dreamy music.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How lovely! I would like to copy some of the quotes you've used on your blog in my journal! Enjoy your day! the weather sure is nice!

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you. ~Clara~