Friday, July 20, 2012

Breakfast In Bed

“The thing that is really hard and really amazing is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.”
–Anna Quindlen

Hello Everyone, I hope you had a nice week. I'm sharing a few of my pinks today for Pink Saturday.   


Two pink roses from my garden


 Breakfast in bed in the guest room.


Don't the roses look pretty in my "Summertime" Winton  calico vase?

Isn't this pink bucket door decoration pretty?  It was on
 Our cottage door when DH, Beau and I stayed at the Sunrise Bed and Breakfast in Salem, SC. earlier this month.

 Chintz plate is Royale Garden Staffordshire England


Cottage creamer is from an earlier post





I love red and white transferware. This set came from an antique store in town. (Tea Farm Antiques)


Mark on the bottom of saucer



This pink paper rose pin was ordered thru my Garden Club and I've always loved it.


I have four of these pink thumbnail glasses. The little egg cup is Staffordshire Collection







Hand Painted Nippon creamer sitting on Rosina saucer made in England


Pink and Yellow Chintz plate is Royale Garden Staffordshire England and Bethany Chintz dish Made in Staffordshire England.



Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.
~Clara
 

22 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I just love your sweet breakfast tray! I wonder if they still sell these or if you can only find vintage! It's just beautiful! Happy weekend!

LV said...

I am sure Beverly will not mind you honoring her on two days. Actually her birthday is next Saturday.

jill said...

Can I come and stay with you please so I can have breakfast in bed,I cannot remember the last time I did.Love Jill xx

Leah H. said...

Great post and interesting PINK!

Visiting for PS- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/07/pink-plastic-leaves.html

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

HPS! Lovely pinks :)
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

AliciaArtShop said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I'm visiting for the 1st time.. lovely photos and fun blog :) ~Alicia♥

chubskulit said...

How beautiful!! Happy Pink Saturday and have a nice weekend.

My PINK

Abramyan Avenue said...

how very beautiful!! love your post..it incorporates my favorite things, chintz, roses, tea and transferware!
hope you have a wonderful weekend!
-april

Siret said...

Dear Clara,
thank you for this wonderful breakfast in bed!
Your porcelain looks so lovely!
A beautiful start in the day. Thanks for sharing!
Have a sunny weekend!
Best wishes, Siret

Cynthia said...

These pictures are beautiful. I love the chintz transferware. There is so much to look at and enjoy. :ove the pink glassware.

Cynthia

Marti McClure said...

Oh so lovely! YOur door is so inviting and how I would love to have breakfast in bed in that dreamy bedroom. Your choice of dishes is just perfect! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

The Painted Garden said...

Hi,
I am stopping by from Pink Saturday to say hello and everything is oh so lovely and pink. Your front door with the pink container of flowers is charming.
Have a beautiful pink day.
Blessings,
Erin

Suzann said...

Happy Pink Saturday!!!
Not sure what happened but I did try to leave a comment and for some reason I couldn't so I will try again.
Love all your pinks and I love the sweet egg cup so sweet!!
I am a new follower....enjoy your day!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Your chintz is divine. Summertime is one of my alltime favorite patterns.

Happy PS,
Judy

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

I'll have my eggs over easy please :-)
Breakfast in bed would be delightful especially with such a beautiful setup!!
Love all your pretties!
Cheers,
Lynn

RobinfromCA said...

Beautiful post. I love your Chintzware and all of your beautiful china pieces! That is definitely a guest room in which one could be so comfortable!
HPS,
Robin

Pinkim Kimberly Wright said...

What beautiful things...I love to look at them...thank you for sharing...visiting from PS:) Pinkim...

debra said...

Such beautiful glassware and dishes!

Diana Taylor said...

What beautiful china you have - so pretty - what lucky guests! A lovely collection of pinks.

Micupoftea~ said...

Oh, what gorgeous dishes and a charming tray! Have a great week~
Shawn

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Lovely wall basket and your dishes are so charming. Looks a little French and a little Shabby Chic inspired and I adore both~

Jann Olson said...

I love all of your pinks! I especially love your rose chintz china and that pink bucket on the aqua door made my heart sing. What a wonderful door to open for a home away from home. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
Hugs,
Jann

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you. ~Clara~