Friday, July 13, 2012

Something For Pink Saturday

"The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had." ~Unknown

Hello everyone,
I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday. I have some pinks I want to share for Pink Saturday. These are a few things that I found when I traveled  to the upstate earlier this month. The plate above is Luster ware.


I took everything out onto the porch to take pictures and there must have been too much light because the colors are pretty  hazy.






This is the mark on the cup and saucer above. Colclough










Windmill Cookies~one of my favorite tea cookies



This is the mark on the cup and saucer below. Jason Bone China England.




I don't have any information on this footed goblet but it  has embossed grapes and is the prettiest fuchsia color.

 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend~Clara
 


14 comments:

chubskulit said...

How beautiful! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

Polka Dot Pink
Have a great weekend.

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

GORGEOUS china!

I used to collect Colclough teacups - that is a very pretty one for sure!

Happy Pink Saturday!!

Fiona said...

Hi Clara

Lovely pinks today!

Have a great weekend

Fiona

pembrokeshire lass said...

I just love the pink goblet and was waiting for you to say where it was from....! I also love the lusterware. The others are lovely but those are my favs! The others are great too....you had a good buy on your trip, I think. Joan

Siret said...

Thanks for your pink beauties!
Have a sunny weekend, Siret

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Lovely, Clara! I always enjoy seeing teacups and other china pretties. Happy Pinks and have a beautiful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

LV said...

Love your pretty tea cup set. I also, agree with your thought at the top of your blog on friends.

janice15 said...

Very pretty love Roses in any form....but a Rose Tea cup is special...the pink goblet is beautiful....Happy Saturday with love Janice

Lottie said...

Happy Pink Saturday! You have an absolutely beautiful blog!

Ruthie Miller said...

Your pictures came out beautiful! That goblet is a fabulous color. Whew~I have never seen that color. The music is lovely too. Would love to sit on the porch with all that pretty pink.
Happy weekend.
Ruthie from: http://www.ladybstimefortea.blogspot.com/

Cynthia said...

Love the pictures and the teacups and the pink glass are just beautiful.

Cynthia

Antiques And Teacups said...

I love your teacups! Soft pretty pink and green. The pink glass is a beauty too! What a nice color pop for PS! Thanks for your visit and kind comments!
Ruth

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Clara you found some beautiful treasures ... and I think your photos came out very nicely !
(())

podso said...

Pretty things. I think there is nothing like outdoor lighting for good photograph. I especially like the one where you piled them up inside the goblet. So pretty!

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you. ~Clara~