Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Vintage Treasures



Bless This House

Bless this house as we come and go
Bless this house as the children grow
Bless our families when they gather in
Bless this house with love and friends.

Adding country charm for that vintage farmhouse look.

collection of white glassware

This little white porcelain rabbit has a cobalt blue mark on the bottom. It looks like a line with an arrow


The Scottie dog is an old Avon perfume decanter. One perfect white rose in an egg cup and silver spoons in a sugar bowl.

Staffordshire Burleigh Cow Creamer


A vintage white rocker on the porch


Hanging old garden implements on the porch wall






A Jostling Board in the garden (for sitting and bouncing up and down)


 embroidered vintage dresser scarf


An old iron, hired hand's bed. It would be great on a screened in porch with lots of pillows to take an afternoon nap? (If I still had my screened in porch)


One of my quilts folded with the back showing (I love the rosebud print)
Below- vintage white wicker chair, lace and sheer curtains.



Thank you for stopping by 
~Clara
 




5 comments:

chateau chic said...

Lovely whites! So pretty and fresh looking.
Mary Alice

Lavender Cottage said...

How I wish I still had some of my Avon decanters, love the scotty dog you have.
I enjoyed looking at all the vintage things you shared and how they were arranged.
Judith

Siret said...

Dear Clara,
these are really treasures! The iron bed and the rose bud quilt are sp marvellous! And I love this place on your porch; I would sit there on the rocking chair from dawn till dusk.
Blessings, Siret

Cynthia said...

Great finds you got some great stuff I love the cow decanter.

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Clara: Everything is so pretty. I love the 'feeling' of collections. Looking just makes me feel good..Happy Friday..Judy

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you. ~Clara~