Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's Halloween

Pumpkins

When you see me in the fields,
My orange glowing in the sun,
It's time to say goodbye to Summer
and hello to autumn fun!!

A Jack o lantern in my kitchen.
I made years ago in ceramics.


A pillow I appliqued just for Halloween.

My Pumpkin Seed quilt that I made a few years ago.


Villeroy and Boch Basket pattern from TJMAXX.
 I have a complete set and I love it.


.
A sweet Jack o lantern face and check out the cute cat
peeking over the top








Won't you join me for a cup of Chai tea.
The weather is just right for a hot cup of tea.


Black cats, crows and pumpkins.



Pumpkin candle holder from Goodwill.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


7 comments:

Lavender Cottage said...

Happy Halloween Clara. You are one crafty lady and everything is lovely. I wish now I had made a pumpkin in ceramics too years ago.
Judith

diaryofathriftstoregirl.blogspot.com said...

Your vignettes are very inspiring and lovely! I especially love your china pattern. Keep blogging!

Helene

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Clara. I made a pumpkin in ceramics many years ago. He didn't have a face and his lid got broken, so now he is just a shell, but handy for sticking a pot of mums in. Not as perfect as yours. The quilt is beautiful. I really envy you that talent..Happy Halloween..Judy

pembrokeshire lass said...

What a lovely collection and, yes, I'd love to join you for a cup of tea....I'm on the next flight! Joan

eileeninmd said...

Lovely collection and I love the cute pumpkin. Happy Halloween!

Willow said...

I love your halloween things. So pretty. Happy Halloween.

Rowan said...

I'm impressed by your ceramic pumpkin, it's really good. Love the crows as well.

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you. ~Clara~