Thursday, April 4, 2013

I Love Spring Anywhere

"I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden."
- Ruth Stout

Hello everyone,
Today I'm sharing some of my blue and white collection 
and fresh cut flowers from my local florist.


My plate is by Spode (The Blue Room Collection) Portland Vase
I saw this set in Victoria magazine years ago and just had to have it.
the two Blue Delft houses are Royal Distillery bottles from Holland.
I picked them up at a second hand shop for $3.00 each.


Hen on nest and also the blue and white milk 
pitcher below, were gifts from my mother.
mark on bottom of pitcher~
 Czechoslovakia~ AETERNA


My Mums are in a sugar bowl ~ Andrea by Sadek





Thank you for stopping by
.~Clara 

I am joining:
 

 Fresh Cut Friday.



13 comments:

Bernideen said...

Blue and white is always so refreshing and calming - this is beautiful!!!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Love the gorgeous blue and white vignette!
Welcome spring.
Hugs,
Patti

Lavender Cottage said...

Pretty blue and white china, and nice flowers to complement them.
Judith

Tanya Rachelle said...

Beautiful mums! Lovely blue and white- so pretty. Lovely!
~T

Katherine Wolak said...

I absolutely love this!!! The colours re brilliant and the flowers are lovely!

Hugs,

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

I love your pretty blue china. Your mums look perfect in that sugar bowl - everything looks so nice together.

I love some were gifts from your mother - makes it so much more special!

Your music is gorgeous too - wow, gave me goosebumps!

Liz Hockamier said...

Oh Clara! Thank you so much for adding this perfect post to Fresh-Cut-Day. I am such a sucker for anything Blue and White. :)
And Spoke too! I have never seen that pattern before.
Thank you for sharing! :)

Have a great weekend!
~Liz

Cynthia said...

Beautiful blue and white collection and the white flowers looks so pretty next to the pieces.

Cynthia

janice15 said...

Love your blue and white collection, of course it's my favorite..and such pretty flowers..One day I will have to figure out all these Wednesday this and Pink saturdays and Friday cut flowers..Lovely post ty..Happy Weekend with love Janice

Stephanie said...

Your blue and white collection is just lovely, Clara! I especially like the little homes - how cute they are! Thank you for sharing, sweet friend!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Abramyan Avenue said...

Absolutely beautiful...love the blue and white!!
there is NOTHING like Spring's first flowers!!
-april

Micupoftea~ said...

Oh, Clara! GORGEOUS blue and white...so lovely. Happy Sunday~
Shawn

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Gorgeous plate and lovely flowers!

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you. ~Clara~